Kings vs Lakers Game Info
Sacramento Kings (30-41) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (52-18)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Kings vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+162) | LAL: (-194)
Spread: SAC: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: 21% | LAL: 79%
Odds to Win NBA Championship: SAC: (N/A) | LAL: (+280)
Kings vs Lakers Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Lakers
Over/Under: Under 222.5
Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Sacramento's last 11 games.
- Sacramento is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Lakers' last 10 games.
Kings vs Lakers Stats
- Sacramento is averaging 109.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 112.0 PPG this season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.3 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.