Kings vs Rockets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Kings vs Rockets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Sacramento Kings (3-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (0-2, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Kings vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+188) | HOU: (-225)
Spread: SAC: +5.5 (-110) | HOU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (40%) | HOU: (60%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+24000) | HOU: (+8500)
Kings vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kings vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Sacramento's last six road games.
- Houston is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Houston's last five home games.
Kings vs Rockets Stats
- Sacramento is averaging 113.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 114.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 126.0 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.