Kings vs Ducks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 25)
Kings vs Ducks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Los Angeles Kings (27-17-7, 14-6-5 Away) vs. Anaheim Ducks (25-19-9, 14-8-4 Home)
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Kings vs Ducks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAK: (-110) | ANA: (-110)
Spread: LAK: +1.5 (-310) | ANA: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: LAK: (+4000) | ANA: (+10000)
Kings vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Anaheim Ducks win (57.3%)
Kings vs Ducks Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- Anaheim is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games against Western Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the over in six of Los Angeles' last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Anaheim's last five games.
Kings vs Ducks Prop Bets
- Adrian Kempe — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Troy Terry — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Viktor Arvidsson — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Drew Doughty — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Cam Fowler — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-192)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.