Khamzat Chimaev vs Gilbert Burns Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 273 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Chimaev vs Burns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Main Card Welterweight Bout
Khamzat "Borz" Chimaev (10-0-0, 6 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Gilbert "Durinho" Burns (20-4-0, 6 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Chimaev vs Burns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khamzat Chimaev: (-550)
- Gilbert Burns: (+410)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Chimaev by KO/TKO: (+150)
- Chimaev by Points: (+320)
- Chimaev by Submission: (+260)
- Burns by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Burns by Points: (+900)
- Burns by Submission: (+1300)
Chimaev vs Burns Prediction
UFC 273 Chimaev-Burns prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Khamzat Chimaev (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Chimaev vs Burns Betting Trends & Stats
- Khamzat Chimaev defeated Li Jingliang, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Gilbert Burns defeated Stephen Thompson, by decision, in his last fight on July 10, 2021.
- Chimaev averages 8.68 significant strikes landed per minute with a 77% accuracy rate.
- Burns averages 3.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Chimaev averages 0.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 75% defense rate.
- Burns averages 2.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Chimaev averages 4.65 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Burns has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.