Khabib vs Ferguson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Lightweight Championship Bout — Main Event
Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov (28-0-0, 8 KOs) vs. Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson (26-3-0, 12 KOs)
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight on the pay-per-view main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Khabib vs Ferguson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: (-250)
- Tony Ferguson: (+205)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Nurmagomedov by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Nurmagomedov by Points: (+195)
- Nurmagomedov by Submission: (+270)
- Ferguson by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Ferguson by Points: (+750)
- Ferguson by Submission: (+500)
Khabib vs Ferguson Betting Trends & Stats
- Nurmagomedov defeated Dustin Poirier, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sep. 7, 2019.
- Ferguson defeated Donald Cerrone, by TKO, in his most recent fight on June 8, 2019.
- Nurmagomedov lands an average of 4.11 and absorbs an average of 1.65 significant strikes per minute (+2.46 differential).
- Ferguson lands an average of 5.81 and absorbs an average of 3.75 significant strikes per minute (+2.06 differential).
- Nurmagomedov lands an average of 5.4 takedowns per 15 minutes with a 47.6 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Ferguson has a 75 percent takedown defense rate and average 1.4 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
Khabib vs Ferguson Prop Bet
All Khabib-Ferguson odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Double Chance: Khabib Nurmagomedov by KO/TKO or on Points (+105) – One of the most dominant champions in UFC history, three of Khabib's last five wins have come by submission, but Tony Ferguson may be the best grappler he's ever fought, with eight submission wins of his own and a black belt in 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu. Ferguson has proven susceptible to takedowns though, surrendering 11 over his last 10 fights. Khabib's dominant top game could carry him to victory here, but the heavy favorite and reigning champ isn't likely to win by submission, as the last time Ferguson lost that way was in 2009.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.