Anderson vs Schwartzman Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Men's Second Round
Kevin Anderson vs. No. 11 Diego Schwartzman
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Start Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Anderson vs Schwartzman Odds & Set Betting
All Anderson-Schwartzman betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Anderson: (+190) | Schwartzman: (-235)
To Win 1st Set: Anderson: (+136) | Schwartzman: (-168)
Set Betting: Anderson: 3-0 (+700) | 3-1 (+600) | 3-2 (+600)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 3-0 (+230) | 3-1 (+290) | 3-2 (+400)
Anderson vs Schwartzman Prediction & Pick
All US Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Schwartzman in 5 sets
Anderson vs Schwartzman Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Kevin Anderson is 2-1 in three head-to-head matchups against Diego Schwartzman.
- Schwartzman defeated Anderson in five sets in their last meeting at the French Open on June 4, 2018.
- Anderson defeated Jiří Veselý in five sets in Round 1 of the 2021 US Open.
- Schwartzman defeated Ricardas Berankis in three sets in Round 1 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!