Kenya vs Tanzania Match Location & Start Time
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Group Stage
Group C: Kenya (0-0-1, 0 point) vs. Tanzania (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: 30 June Air Defence Stadium – Cairo, Egypt
Kenya vs Tanzania Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KEN: (+105) | TAN: (+300) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: KEN: -1 (+350) | TAN: +1 (-135)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+178) | Under: (-225)
Team to Score the First Goal: KEN: (-145) | TAN: (+170) NO GOALS: (+550)
Kenya vs Tanzania Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kenya and Tanzania tied, 1-1, in the most recent meeting between these two nations, which was an international friendly on May 29, 2016.
- Kenya is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Tanzania.
- Kenya is 8-4-3 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Tanzania.
- Kenya is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Tanzania is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Kenya lost to Algeria, 2-0, in its first game in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Tanzania lost to Senegal, 2-0, in its first game in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.