Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Kentucky Wildcats (18-5, 8-2 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (9-14, 1-9 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium – Nashville, TN
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-775) | VAN: (+530)
Spread: UK: -11.5 (-110) | VAN: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: 62% | VAN: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2200) | VAN: (N/A)
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Vanderbilt, 71-62, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Kentucky is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Kentucky is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the over in six of Kentucky's last seven road games.
- Vanderbilt is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Kentucky defeated Tennessee, 77-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Vanderbilt lost to Mississippi State, 80-70, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.