Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kentucky Wildcats and Vanderbilt Commodores.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Point Spread
The Wildcats are 22.5-point road favorites against the Commodores. Kentucky is -110 to cover the spread, while Vanderbilt is -112 to cover as the 22.5-point underdog.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Over/Under
The over/under for the Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Week 11 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Commodores moneyline has Kentucky as a -2200 favorite, while Vanderbilt is the +980 underdog at home.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 47-36-4 in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Kentucky defeated Vanderbilt, 38-35, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Kentucky is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against SEC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kentucky's last nine games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the under in five of Vanderbilt's last six games played in November.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky wins (98.1%)
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-2200) | VAN: (+980)
Spread: UK: -22.5 (-110) | VAN: +22.5 (-112)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.