Kentucky vs South Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Kentucky vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Kentucky Wildcats (12-3, 3-0 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (8-7, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena — Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network (SECN)
Kentucky vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-245) | SCAR: (+195)
Spread: UK: -5.5 (-110) | SCAR: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (86%) | SCAR: (14%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2400) | SCAR: (+25000)
Kentucky vs South Carolina Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 30.1%
Kentucky vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated South Carolina, 76-48, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 5, 2019.
- Kentucky is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- Kentucky is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last five games.
- South Carolina is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- Kentucky defeated Alabama, 76-67, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- South Carolina lost to Tennessee, 56-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.