Kentucky vs South Carolina Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Kentucky Wildcats (2-2, 0-2 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (1-3, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Kentucky vs South Carolina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+130) | SCAR: (-150)
Spread: UK: +3 (-110) | SCAR: -3 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UK: 52% | SCAR: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UK: (+25000) | SCAR: (N/A)
Kentucky vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated South Carolina, 24-10, at home in Lexington in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Kentucky is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Kentucky is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- South Carolina is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky at home in Columbia.
- Kentucky lost to Mississippi State, 28-13, on the road in Starkville in Week 4.
- South Carolina lost to Missouri, 34-14, on the road in Columbia, Missouri, in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.