Kentucky vs Mississippi State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Kentucky Wildcats (2-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. Mississipi State Bulldogs (2-1, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Field – Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Kentucky vs Mississippi State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+185) | MSST: (-235)
Spread: UK: +6 (-110) | MSST: -6 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UK: 68% | MSST: 32%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UK: (+19000) | MSST: (+16000)
Odds to Win SEC Championship: UK: (+15000) | MSST: (+5500)
Kentucky vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Mississippi State, 28-7, at home in Lexington, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Mississippi State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Kentucky lost to Florida, 29-21, at home in Lexington in Week 3.
- Mississippi State lost to Kansas State, 31-24, at home in Mississippi State in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.