Kentucky vs Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kentucky vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Kentucky Wildcats (3-6, 2-0 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (5-2, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena at Stephen C. O'Connell Center – Gainesville, FL
Kentucky vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+172) | FLA: (-205)
Spread: UK: +4.5 (-106) | FLA: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (23%) | FLA: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2500) | FLA: (+4500)
Kentucky vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Florida, 71-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Kentucky is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Kentucky is 96-39 in the 135 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Kentucky defeated Vanderbilt, 77-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Florida lost to Alabama, 86-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!