Kent State vs Western Michigan Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Kent State Golden Flashes (3-3, 2-0 MAC) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (4-2, 1-1 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Waldo Stadium – Kalamazoo, MI
Kent State vs Western Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+198) | WMU: (-250)
Spread: KENT: +6.5 (-108) | WMU: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kent State: (31.6%) | Western Michigan: (68.4%)
Kent State vs Western Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 35-20-1 in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Western Michigan defeated Kent State, 48-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 8, 2017.
- Kent State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kent State's last six games.
- Western Michigan is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Western Michigan's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.