Kent State vs Toledo Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Kent State Golden Flashes (3-5, 2-2 MAC) vs. Toledo Rockets (5-3, 2-2 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Glass Bowl – Toledo, OH
Kent State vs Toledo Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+230) | TOL: (-290)
Spread: KENT: +7 (-105) | TOL: -7 (-115)
Total: 62 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KENT: 60% | TOL: 40%
Kent State vs Toledo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo defeated Kent State, 56-34, on the road in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 15, 2018.
- Toledo has won four straight meetings with Kent State, and the Rockets are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Golden Flashes.
- Toledo is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Toledo hasn't lost to Kent State at home since 1977, and the Rockets have won 11 straight head-to-head meetings with the Golden Flashes in Toledo.
- Kent State was on bye in Week 10, but the Golden Flashes lost to Miami (OH), 23-16, at home in Week 9.
- Toledo was on bye in Week 10, but the Rockets defeated Eastern Michigan, 37-34 (OT), at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.