Kent State vs Central Michigan Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Kent State Golden Flashes (5-4, 4-1 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (5-4, 3-2 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium – Mount Pleasant, MI
Kent State vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+114) | CMU: (-140)
Spread: KENT: +2.5 (-110) | CMU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Kent State vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Central Michigan Wins (50.7%)
Kent State vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 24-11 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Central Michigan defeated Kent State, 42-23, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2017.
- Kent State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kent State's last nine games.
- Central Michigan is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Central Michigan's last 12 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.