Kent State vs Buffalo Basketball Game Info
Kent State Golden Flashes (13-6, 3-3 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (13-6, 4-2 MAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Kent State vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+145) | BUF: (-170)
Spread: KENT: +3.5 (-110) | BUF: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (38%) | BUF: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KENT: (N/A) | BUF: (+25000)
Kent State vs Buffalo Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kent State: 46.0%
Kent State vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Kent State, 80-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2019.
- Buffalo is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Buffalo is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Kent State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Kent State lost to Northern Illinois, 76-69, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Buffalo defeated Western Michigan, 90-79, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.