Kent State vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 8 Auburn Tigers (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Kent State vs Auburn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: KENT: +35.5 (-110) | AUB: -35.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KENT: 31% | AUB: 79%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: KENT: (+100000) | AUB: (+6000)
Kent State vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kent State and Auburn have never faced one another prior to this upcoming Week 3 college football matchup.
- Kent State is 0-10 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- Auburn is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Mid-American Conference opponents.
- Kent State defeated Kennesaw State, 26-23, at home in Week 2.
- Auburn defeated Tulane, 24-6, at home in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.