Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction (CFB FCS Playoff Game)
The second round of the college football FCS Playoffs includes a showdown between the Kennesaw State Owls and East Tennessee State Buccaneers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Point Spread
The Owls are 2.5-point favorites against the Buccaneers. Kennesaw State is -112 to cover the spread, while East Tennessee State is -108 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Over/Under
The over/under for the Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State college football FCS Playoff matchup is set at 49.5, with -105 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Moneyline
The Owls vs Buccaneers moneyline has Kennesaw State as a -142 favorite, while East Tennessee State is the +116 underdog.
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Kennesaw State and East Tennessee State.
- Kennesaw State averaged 33.0 points per game in the 2021 season.
- East Tennessee State averaged 35.5 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Kennesaw State averaged 18.4 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- East Tennessee State averaged 21.5 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Kennesaw State defeated Davidson, 48-21, in its last game on Nov. 27, 2021.
- East Tennessee State defeated Mercer, 38-35, in its last game on Nov. 20, 2021.
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Prediction
All predictions are from USA Today's Sagarin projections model.
Prediction: East Tennessee State Buccaneers win
Kennesaw State vs East Tennessee State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENN: (-142) | ETSU: (+116)
Spread: KENN: -2.5 (-112) | ETSU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.