Kansas vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Kansas vs WVU Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (12-6, 6-4 Away) vs. No. 17 West Virginia Mountaineers (12-5, 5-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Kansas vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+128) | WVU: (-152)
Spread: KU: +2.5 (-106) | WVU: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (19%) | WVU: (81%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+4000) | WVU: (+3000)
Kansas vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 65.9%
Kansas vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated West Virginia, 79-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Kansas is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Kansas is 15-5 in its 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Kansas defeated Kansas State, 74-51, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
- West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 76-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!