In NCAA Tournament Final Four action on Saturday, the Kansas Jayhawks play the Villanova Wildcats. Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas vs Villanova Point Spread
Kansas is favored by 4.5 points over Villanova. Kansas is -104 to cover the spread, with Villanova being -114.
Kansas vs Villanova Over/Under
Kansas versus Villanova on April 2 has an over/under of 133 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Kansas vs Villanova Moneyline
Kansas is the favorite, -196 on the moneyline, while Villanova is a +160 underdog.
Kansas vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas wins (60.4%)
Kansas vs Villanova Betting Trends
- Kansas has 21 wins in 38 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks are 17-16 against the spread.
- Kansas has played 38 games this year, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- Villanova has 21 wins in 37 games against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 4-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, 17 of Villanova's 37 games have gone over the point total.
Kansas vs Villanova Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-196) | Villanova: (+160)
- Spread: Kansas: -4.5 (-104) | Villanova: +4.5 (-118)
- Total: 133 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)