Kansas vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (16-3, 5-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-9, 0-6 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 27, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-320) | OKST: (+245)
Spread: KU: -7 (-110) | OKST: +7 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 42% | OKST: 58%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1100) | OKST: (+11000)
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 19.1%
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 72-67, in the most recent meeting between these two, on March 2, 2019.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last five games.
- Kansas defeated Tennessee, 74-68, at home in its most recent game, on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Oklahoma State defeated Texas A&M, 73-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.