Kansas vs KSU Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (25-3, 14-1 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (9-19, 2-13 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Kansas vs KSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-750) | KSU: (+530)
Spread: KU: -11.5 (-110) | KSU: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (N/A) | KSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+700) | KSU: (N/A)
Kansas vs KSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 8.7%
Kansas vs KSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Kansas State, 81-60, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Kansas is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Kansas is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Kansas State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 83-58, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
- Kansas State lost to No. 2 Baylor, 85-66, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Kansas vs KSU All-Time Record & Rivalry History
- Kansas leads Kansas State, 120-57, in the all-time Kansas-Kansas State rivalry series record between these two in-state rival schools.
- Each of Kansas State's last five wins over Kansas have come at home in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Kansas State is 3-3 in its last six home games against Kansas.
- Kansas State is 4-6 in its last 10 home games against Kansas.
- Four of the last five meetings between Kansas and Kansas State have been decided by 14 points or more.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.