Kansas vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Kansas vs Duke Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Duke Blue Devils (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Kansas vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KAN: (+520) | DUKE: (-800)
Spread: KAN: +16.5 (-112) | DUKE: -16.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KAN: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Kansas vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas: (12.2%) | Duke: (87.8%)
Kansas vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Kansas and Duke is tied at 1 win each.
- Duke defeated Kansas, 41-3, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 13, 2014.
- Kansas is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Kansas' last 10 games.
- Duke is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Duke's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.