Kansas vs Coastal Carolina Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 22 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, September 10, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Kansas vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+1300) | CCU: (-4500)
Spread: KU: +27.5 (-118) | CCU: -27.5 (-104)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (N/A) | CCU: (N/A)
Kansas vs Coastal Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas: (6.5%) | Coastal Carolina: (93.5%)
Kansas vs Coastal Carolina State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 2-0 straight up in two head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Kansas, 38-23, in their last meeting on Sept. 12, 2020.
- Kansas is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Coastal Carolina is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Kansas' last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Coastal Carolina's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!