Kansas vs Texas Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Kansas Jayhawks (17-7, 11-5 Big 12) vs. No. 14 Texas Longhorns (13-6, 7-5 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Kansas vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KAN: (+124) | TEX: (-146)
Spread: KAN: +2.5 (-110) | TEX: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KAN: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KAN: (+4500) | TEX: (+2300)
Kansas vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Kansas, 84-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Texas.
- Kansas is 32-9 in 45 all-time, head-to-head games against Texas.
- Kansas is 12-11 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Texas is 7-12 ATS this season.
- Kansas defeated Texas Tech, 67-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Texas lost to West Virginia, 84-82, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.