Kansas State vs WVU Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (7-18, 3-13 Big 12) vs. No. 10 West Virginia Mountaineers (16-6, 9-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Kansas State vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+750) | WVU: (-1200)
Spread: KSU: +15 (-110) | WVU: -15 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (N/A) | WVU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (+20000) | WVU: (+2200)
Kansas State vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 3.1%
West Virginia: 96.9%
Kansas State vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 69-47, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Kansas State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 12-8 in its 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Kansas State defeated then-No. 7 Oklahoma, 62-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 74-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!