Kansas State vs Wichita State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 5 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Kansas State vs Wichita State Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (4-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Wichita State Shockers (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Intrust Bank Arena — Wichita, KS
Kansas State vs Wichita State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KANST: (+160) | WICH: (-194)
Spread: KANST: +4.5 (-110) | WICH: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KANST: (+25000) | WICH: (+12000)
Kansas State vs Wichita State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wichita State Shockers win (81.7%)
Kansas State vs Wichita State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 18-9 straight up in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wichita State.
- Kansas State defeated Wichita State, 54-50, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 10, 2003.
- Kansas State is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games played on Sunday.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Kansas State's last 14 games.
- Wichita State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Wichita State's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.