Kansas State vs Texas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 16 Kansas State Wildcats (6-2, 3-2 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (5-3, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Kansas State vs Texas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+215) | TEX: (-270)
Spread: KSU: +7 (-110) | TEX: -7 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KSU: 67% | TEX: 33%
Kansas State vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Kansas State, 19-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Each of the past three meetings between these two programs have been decided by six points or fewer.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Kansas State defeated Kansas, 38-10, on the road in Week 10.
- Texas was on bye in Week 10, but the Longhorns lost to TCU, 37-27, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.