Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
No. 25 Kansas State Wildcats (3-0, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-0, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+205) | OKST: (-260)
Spread: KSU: +5.5 (-106) | OKST: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (N/A) | OKST: (N/A)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas State: (11.1%) | Oklahoma State: (88.9%)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 41-23 in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 20-18, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Kansas State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- Kansas State is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Oklahoma State's last 14 games against Kansas State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.