Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kansas State Wildcats and Kansas Jayhawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs Kansas Point Spread
The Wildcats are 23.5-point road favorites against the Jayhawks. Kansas State is -115 to cover the spread, while Kansas is -105 to cover as the 23.5-point underdog.
Kansas State vs Kansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Kansas State vs Kansas Week 10 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kansas State vs Kansas Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Jayhawks moneyline has Kansas State as a -2500 favorite, while Kansas is the +1040 underdog at home.
Kansas State vs Kansas Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 65-48-5 straight up in 118 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas State defeated Kansas, 55-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Kansas State is 12-0 straight up in its last 12 games against Kansas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas State's last six games.
- Kansas is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Kansas' last 19 games.
Kansas State vs Kansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas State Wins (97.2%)
Kansas State vs Kansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KANST: (-2500) | KU: (+1040)
Spread: KANST: -23.5 (-115) | KU: +23.5 (-105)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.