Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 245
Usman vs Covington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 245 Welterweight Championship Bout – Main Event
Kamaru "The Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (15-1-0, 6 KO) vs Colby "Chaos" Covington (15-1-0, 2 KO)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: The early prelims start at 6:30 p.m. EST and the main card will begin at 10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Usman vs Covington UFC 245 Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 245 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman (-182)
- Colby Covington (+148)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO (+500)
- Usman by Points (+105)
- Usman by Submission (+1600)
- Covington by KO/TKO (+850)
- Covington by Points (+250)
- Covington by Submission (+1400)
Usman vs Covington Betting Trends & Stats
- Usman is a perfect 10-0 in the UFC, most recently defeating Tyron Woodley for the UFC Welterweight Championship in March 2019.
- Covington is 10-1 in the UFC, most recently defeating Robbie Lawler in August 2019.
- Usman averages 4.20 significant strikes landed and 1.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute. That +2.60 differential is the highest in UFC Welterweight history.
- Covington averages 3.90 significant strikes landed and 2.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute, for a +1.55 differential.
- Usman averages 3.96 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 50 percent takedown accuracy and 100 percent takedown defense rate.
- Covington averages 5.69 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 51 percent takedown accuracy and 78 percent takedown defense rate.
Usman vs Covington Prop Bet
All Usman vs Covington odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory: Usman by Points (+105) — Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington are two of the best offensive wrestlers in the UFC, but having never been taken down, Usman could have the edge defensively. He also holds a big edge in significant strike output, turning in one of the most dominant championship performances in UFC history, out-landing then-champion Tyron Woodley, 141 to 34, in significant strikes. Usman's last four wins have all come on points, including three straight in five-round fights, something that has been by far his most common method of victory in the UFC.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.