Kara-France vs Royval Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Flyweight Bout
Kai "Don't Blink" Kara-France (21-8-0, 1 N/C, 9 KOs 3 Submissions) vs. Brandon "Raw Dawg" Royval (11-4-0, 3 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kara-France vs Royval Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kai Kara-France (-250)
- Brandon Royval (+198)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Kara-France by KO/TKO (+400)
- Kara-France by Points (-110)
- Kara-France by Submission (+1700)
- Royval by KO/TKO (+850)
- Royval by Points (+650)
- Royval by Submission (+500)
Kara-France vs Royval Prediction
UFC 253 Kara France-Royval prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kai Kara-France
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Kara-France vs Royval Betting Trends and Stats
- Kai Kara-France defeated Tyson Nam, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 23, 2020.
- Brandon Royval defeated Tim Elliott, by submission, in his most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Kara-France averages 5.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Royval averages 1.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Kara-France averages 3.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
- Royval averages 2.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46 percent defense rate.
- Kara-France has a 90 percent takedown defense rate.
- Royval averages 3.6 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.