Justin Gaethje vs Michael Chandler Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 268 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Gaethje vs Chandler Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Main Card
Justin "The Highlight" Gaethje (22-3-0, 19 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Michael "Iron" Chandler (22-6-0, 10 KO, 7 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Gaethje vs Chandler Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Justin Gaethje: (-190)
- Michael Chandler: (+160)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gaethje by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gaethje by Points: (N/A)
- Gaethje by Submission: (N/A)
- Chandler by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Chandler by Points: (N/A)
- Chandler Submission: (N/A)
Gaethje vs Chandler Prediction
UFC 268 Gaethje-Chandler prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Justin Gaethje (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)
Gaethje vs Chandler Betting Trends & Stats
- Justin Gaethje lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov, by submission, in his most recent fight on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Michael Chandler lost to Charles Oliveira, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
- Gaethje averages 7.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Chandler averages 4.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Gaethje averages 7.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Chandler averages 3.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Gaethje has a 69% takedown defense rate.
- Chandler has a 41% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.