Julian Erosa vs Steven Peterson Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 270 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Erosa vs Peterson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Julian "Juicy J" Erosa (26-9-0, 11 KO's, 12 Submissions) vs. Steven "Ocho" Peterson (19-9-0, 5 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Erosa vs Peterson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julian Erosa: (-290)
- Steven Peterson: (+225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Erosa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Erosa by Points: (N/A)
- Erosa by Submission: (N/A)
- Peterson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Peterson by Points: (N/A)
- Peterson by Submission: (N/A)
Erosa vs Peterson Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Erosa-Peterson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Julian Erosa (91%)
Method of Victory: Decision (48%)
Erosa vs Peterson Betting Trends & Stats
- Julian Erosa defeated Charles Jourdain, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sep. 4, 2021.
- Steven Peterson defeated Chase Hooper, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Erosa averages 5.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Peterson averages 4.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Erosa averages 5.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Peterson averages 5.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 55% defense rate.
- Erosa has a 58% takedown defense rate.
- Peterson has a 70% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.