John Isner vs Benoit Paire Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Western & Southern Open Men's Match
Isner vs Paire Schedule & Match Info
2021 Southern & Western Open Men's Round 3 Match
John Isner vs. Benoit Paire
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Start Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Isner vs Paire Odds & Set Betting
All Isner-Paire betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Isner: (-300) | Paire: (+245)
To Win 1st Set: Isner: (-215) | Paire: (+172)
Set Betting: Isner: 2-0 (-110) | 2-1 (+240)
Set Betting: Paire: 2-0 (+500) | 2-1 (+500)
Isner vs Paire Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Isner in two sets.
Isner vs Paire Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- John Isner and Benoit Paire each have one win against each other in two head-to-head meetings.
- Paire defeated Isner in two sets in their last meeting at the Citi Open on Aug. 1, 2019.
- Isner defeated Jannik Sinner in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Southern & Western Open.
- Paire defeated Denis Shapovalov in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Southern & Western Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!