Jets vs Senators Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 24
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in the NHL, the Winnipeg Jets are up against the Ottawa Senators.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jets vs Senators Game Info
- Winnipeg Jets (30-24-10) vs. Ottawa Senators (22-36-5)
- Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bell MTS Place -- Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jets vs Senators Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WPG: (-255) | OTT: (+205)
- Spread: WPG: -1.5 (+106) | OTT: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Jets vs Senators Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jets win (58.8%)
Jets vs Senators Spread
- The Senators are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road against the Jets. The Senators are -130 to cover the spread, and the Jets are +106.
Jets vs Senators Over/Under
- The over/under for the Jets vs Senators March 24 NHL matchup is 6.5, with -102 on the over and -120 on the under.
Jets vs Senators Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Jets-Senators, Winnipeg is the favorite at -255, and Ottawa is +205 playing on the road.