Jets vs Giants Game Info
New York Jets (0-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Jets vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (-124) | NYG: (+102)
Spread: NYJ: -1.5 (-110) | NYG: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 33.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-126)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 66% | NYG: 34%
Jets vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Jets were 2-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their final 10 games last season.
- The Jets were 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games last season.
- The Giants were 4-2 ATS in their final six games last season.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Giants' last five games.
Jets vs Giants Stats
- The Jets averaged 20.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 27.6 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 23.1 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 25.8 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Jets vs Giants Prop Bet
All Jets-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) New York Giants by 1-13 Points (+180) – Preseason games are notoriously tough to predict, as coaches usually don't leave their starters in for too long. Even so, the Giants could have the advantage in this matchup. The Jets went just 1-3 in last year's preseason, losing to the Giants in Week 3 by a score of 22-16. Meanwhile, the Giants were 2-2 in the 2018 preseason. These two teams are pretty evenly matched on paper, but the Giants could win in another close one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.