Jets vs Colts Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Jets vs Colts Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
New York Jets (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Jets vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+450) | IND: (-600)
Spread: NYJ: +11.5 (-105) | IND: -11.5 (-115)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: (28%) | IND: (72%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYJ: (+13000) | IND: (+2400)
Jets vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Colts
Jets vs Colts Betting Trends
- The Jets are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Jets' last six games against Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against AFC East opponents.
- Indianapolis is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Jets vs Colts Stats
- The Jets averaged 17.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis averaged 22.6 PPG last season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis surrendered 23.3 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1000!