Jazz vs Wizards Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 11)
Jazz vs Wizards Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Utah Jazz (18-7, 9-3 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (15-11, 8-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Jazz vs Wizards Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-290) | WAS: (+235)
Spread: UTA: -7 (-110) | WAS: +7 (-110)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+1100) | WAS: (+13000)
Jazz vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jazz win (72.4%)
Jazz vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Utah is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah's last six games.
- Washingtin is 1-41 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
Jazz vs Wizards Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 24.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Bradley Beal — 23.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — 15.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Kyle Kuzma — 7.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Donovan Mitchell — 4.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Bradley Beal — 4.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.