Jazz vs Timberwolves Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Utah Jazz (16-7, 7-3 Away) vs Minnesota Timberwolves (11-13, 7-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Broadcast: NBA League Pass
Jazz vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-295) | MIN: (+240)
Spread: UTA: -7 (-110) | MIN: +7 (-110)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+1100) | MIN: (+16000)
Jazz vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (74.6%)
Jazz vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five games.
- Minnesota is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Minnesota's last five games.
Jazz vs Timberwolves Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 26.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Jordan Clarkson — 13.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Donovan Mitchell — 4.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Donovan Mitchell — 5.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (-128) | Under (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.