Jazz vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Utah Jazz (37-22, 15-12 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (49-11, 26-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Jazz vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-132) | PHO: (+112)
Spread: UTAH: -2 (-112) | PHO: +2 (-108)
Total: 226 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+1600) | PHO: (+410)
Jazz vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (71.2%)
Jazz vs Suns Betting Trends
- Utah is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Utah's last eight games.
- Phoenix is 6-0 straight up in its last six games against Utah.
- The total has hit the over in four of Phoenix's last six games against Utah.
Jazz vs Suns Prop Bets
- Devin Booker — 27.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- Donovan Mitchell — 26.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Bojan Bogdanovic — 16.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Rudy Gobert — 13.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Deandre Ayton — 9.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Mikal Bridges — 4.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- Devin Booker — 6.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Donovan Mitchell — 4.5: Over (-154) | Under (+126)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.