Jazz vs Pacers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Utah Jazz (18-5, 9-3 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (12-11, 7-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Jazz vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-200) | IND: (+168)
Spread: UTAH: -5 (-110) | IND: +5 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (79%) | IND: (21%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+1800) | IND: (+4900)
Jazz vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Jazz vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Indiana.
- Utah is 6-1 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Indiana is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Indiana's last nine games against Utah.
- Utah defeated Charlotte, 138-121, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
- Indiana lost to New Orleans, 114-113, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.