Cover Photo: Getty Images
Jazz vs Clippers Game Info
Utah Jazz (50-31, 21-19 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (47-34, 25-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+235) | LAC: (-290)
Spread: UTA: +7 (-110) | LAC: -7 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 44% | LAC: 56%
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Utah is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Utah is 8-1 straight up (SU) in its last nine games.
- The Clippers are 2-3-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The Clippers are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games.
- The Clippers are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games.
Jazz vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Jazz-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Jazz) Total Points: Under 109.5 (-118) – The Utah Jazz have essentially locked up the No. 5 seed in the West, so this looks like a meaningless game. It's still not totally clear how this will effect who will suit up for the Jazz, but it's hard to envision the Jazz risking injuries this close to the postseason. Considering Utah only managed 111 points in its last game against the Los Angeles Clippers, even the slightest dip in production could keep the Jazz below 110 points tonight.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.