Jazz vs 76ers Game Info
Utah Jazz (12-8, 4-7 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (14-6, 9-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Jazz vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+200) | PHI: (-245)
Spread: UTA: +5.5 (-110) | PHI: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 208.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTA: 23% | MIL: 77%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTA: (+1800) | PHI: (+700)
Jazz vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Utah is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in the last five head-to-head matchups with Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Utah's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
Jazz vs 76ers Stats
- Utah is averaging 106.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 105.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 108.8 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 104.2 PPG (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
Jazz vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Jazz-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Philadelphia) - Total Points: Over: 107.5 (-106) – Philadelphia has scored 108 points or more in four of its last five home games, averaging 110.6 PPG over that stretch. Even though Utah's scoring defense ranks No. 5 in the NBA on the road, allowing 106.7 PPG away from home on the year, the Jazz have really struggled on that end of the floor during their current road trip. Utah has allowed 108 points or more in three of its last four away games and in five of its last six contests overall, surrendering an average of 116.8 PPG in those last four on the road and 116.0 PPG in those last six contests overall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.