Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cannonier vs Silva Fight Date, Info & Start Time
UFC 237 Middleweight Bout
Jared Cannonier (11-4-0) vs. Anderson Silva (34-9-0)
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Start Time: The prelims begin at 6:15 p.m. EST. The main fight card is scheduled for 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Jeunesse Arena – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Cannonier vs Silva Betting Lines & Odds
All UFC 237 betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cannonier: (-154)
- Silva: (+126)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Jared Cannonier: Points or Decision (+230)
- Jared Cannonier: KO/TKO (+240)
- Jared Cannonier: Submission (+1400)
- Anderson Silva: Points or Decision (+300)
- Anderson Silva: KO/TKO (+600)
- Anderson Silva: Submission (+900)
Cannonier vs Silva Betting Trends & Info
- Cannonier has lost two of his last three fights heading into Saturday's bout with Silva.
- Silva has fought just twice since July 10, 2016.
- Silva has one win in his last seven fights. That victory came by decision against Derek Brunson on Feb. 11, 2017.
- Silva is 9-1 in fights hosted in his home country of Brazil.
Cannonier vs Silva Prop Bet
All Cannonier vs. Silva UFC 237 betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory: Jared Cannonier to Win by Points or Decision (+230) – While both of Cannonier's last two wins have been decided by TKO, Silva hasn't been defeated by any method other than decision since Dec. 28, 2013. Silva is also one of the most experienced fighters in the UFC, which could help this bout go the distance. But since Cannonier remains the favorite (-154), a win by points or decision just might ultimately be the outcome.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.