Cover Photo: Getty Images
Japan vs Scotland Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group D: Japan (0-1-0, 1 points) vs. Scotland (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Location: Roazhon Park – Rennes, France
Japan vs Scotland Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAP: (-140) | SCO: (+400) I DRAW: (+260)
Spread: JAP: -1 (+220) | SCO: +1 (+110)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+118) | Under: (-144)
Team to Score the First Goal: JAP: (-190) | SCO: (+195) I NO GOALS: (+800)
Odds to Win Group D: JAP: (+270) I SCO: (+5000)
Japan vs Scotland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Japan and Scotland have never faced each other.
- Japan is 0-2-3 (W-L-D) in its last five international matches.
- Scotland is 2-2-1 (W-L-D) in its last five international matches.
- Japan recorded a 0-0 draw against Argentina in its first game of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Scotland lost to England, 2-1, in its first game of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.