Blachowicz vs Souza Fight Time, Date & Info
UFC Fight Night 164 Light Heavyweight Bout – Main Event
Jan "Prince of Cieszyn" Blachowicz (24-8-0, 6 KOs) vs Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza (26-7-0, 1 NC, 8 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: The prelims start at 5 p.m. EST, with the main card scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ginásio Do Ibirapuera - São Paulo, Brazil
Blachowicz vs Souza Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 164 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jan Blachowicz: (-172)
- Ronaldo Souza: (+140)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Blachowicz by KO/TKO: (+165)
- Blachowicz by Points: (+420)
- Blachowicz by Submission: (+750)
- Souza by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Souza by Points: (+650)
- Souza by Submission: (+500)
Blachowicz vs Souza Betting Trends & Stats
- Blachowicz has a one-inch height, and six-inch reach advantage over Souza.
- Blachowicz lands 3.54 strikes per minute, while Souza lands 2.71.
- Blachowicz absorbs 3.11 strikes per minute, while Souza absorbs 2.81.
- Blachowicz averages 1.39 takedowns per 15 minutes, while Souza averages 2.70.
Blachowicz vs Souza Prop Bet
All Blachowicz-Souza odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory - Jan Blachowicz by KO/TKO: (+165) – Judging by his 0.3 takedowns per 15 minutes average, Blachowicz is more focused on striking (3.54 strikes landed per minute, 50 percent accuracy) than finding a way to win by submission. The Prince of Cieszyn also has a has a significant physical advantage due to a six-inch reach advantage over Souza, which should allow him to keep his distance and find the perfect window for the knockout blow.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.