Jamaica vs USA Match Location, Stream & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019: Semifinals
Jamaica (2-2-0) vs. United States (4-0-0)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Jamaica vs USA Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAM: (+600) | USA: (-210) | DRAW: (+310)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: JAM: (+340) | USA: (-550)
Spread: JAM: +1 (+160) | USA: -1 (+170)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+132) | Under: (-162)
Team to Score the First Goal: JAM: (+260) | USA: (-250) | NO GOALS: (+800)
Jamaica vs USA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Jamaica defeated USA, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on June 5, 2019.
- USA is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Jamaica.
- USA is 9-3-3 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Jamaica.
- Jamaica is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- USA is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Jamaica defeated Panama, 1-0, in its 2019 Gold Cup quarterfinal match.
- USA defeated Curacao, 1-0, in its 2019 Gold Cup quarterfinal match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.