Jaguars vs Texans Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Houston Texans (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Jaguars vs Texans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+320) | HOU: (-390)
Spread: JAX: +8.5 (-120) | HOU: -8.5 (+100)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: JAX: 59% | HOU: 41%
Jaguars vs Texans Betting Trends
- Jacksonville is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in four of Jacksonville's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five home games.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Jacksonville.
Jaguars vs Texans Stats
- Jacksonville averaged 15.3 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville surrendered 19.8 PPG in 2018 (Tied for No. 4 in the NFL).
- Houston averaged 24.1 PPG in 2018 (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 19.8 PPG in 2018 (Tied for No. 4 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 40-26, in Week 1.
- Houston lost to the New Orleans Saints, 30-28, in Week 1.
Jaguars vs Texans Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Houston Texans -5 (+100) – The Texans lost a heartbreaker in Week 1 to the Saints, taking the lead inside the final minute of the game, only to watch New Orleans' kicker Will Lutz drill a 58-yard FG as the game clock expired. The Texans are in a nice bounce-back spot in Week 2 against a division rival in the Jaguars though, who also lost their Week 1 matchup against the Chiefs, 40-26. Jacksonville lost a lot more than the game, of course, as starting QB Nick Foles broke his clavicle and was placed on IR. While Jaguars' backup QB Gardner Minshew performed well filling in for Foles in Week 1, the sixth-round rookie could struggle in his first official NFL start. The Texans also swept the Jags last season, winning 20-7 on the road and 20-3 at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.